On the evening of October 26, 2017, at the SunCoast Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, Mr. Al Yanger, President of GPSI Guam presented a donation to Mr. Roland Taitano, Chairman of the National Organization of Chamorro Veterans in American (NOCVA), an organization created to advocate for Chamorro Veterans from Guam and the Northern Mariana islands, at the US “national” level. The event was attended by upwards of 400 people from around the continental United States, Guam, and Hawaii.
- GPSI Guam Celebrates its 10th Anniversary
- GPSI Guam Donates to the National Organization of Chamorro Veterans of America (NOCVA)
- GPSI Guam Qualifies for U.S. DOD Multiple-Award Contracts using SeaPort Next Generation Platform
- GPSI Guam awarded $3.7M Services Contract
- GPSI Guam CEO, Frank Dumanal, poses with UNANET’s President and Chief Operating Officer, Christopher Craig.