President, Albert T. Yanger and GPSI Guam CEO, Frank Dumanal attended the Native Hawaiian Organization Association (NHOA) 3rd Annual Business Summit Conference, August 22-24, 2017 at the Hawaii Prince Hotel in Waikiki on the island of O’ahu. Conference Theme was “Kākou- We Are In This Together” The conference focused on legislative, legal and business issues relevant to small businesses in the federal contracting industry. Attendees gained valuable knowledge, insight and practical tips for working with the federal government. Additionally, attendees had the opportunity to network with other businesses, contracting officers, and other government representatives, as well as the opportunity to form and develop relationships with potential teaming partners.
- GPSI Guam Celebrates its 10th Anniversary
- GPSI Guam Donates to the National Organization of Chamorro Veterans of America (NOCVA)
- GPSI Guam Qualifies for U.S. DOD Multiple-Award Contracts using SeaPort Next Generation Platform
- GPSI Guam awarded $3.7M Services Contract
- GPSI Guam CEO, Frank Dumanal, poses with UNANET’s President and Chief Operating Officer, Christopher Craig.