On January 30, 2018, GPSI Guam was awarded a $3.7M Non-Personal Contractor Supported Labor Services contract to support NAVFAC Marianas Command and Tenant FEAD Supply and NON-FSC Services, Naval Base Guam, Marianas.
- GPSI Guam Celebrates its 10th Anniversary
- GPSI Guam Donates to the National Organization of Chamorro Veterans of America (NOCVA)
- GPSI Guam Qualifies for U.S. DOD Multiple-Award Contracts using SeaPort Next Generation Platform
- GPSI Guam awarded $3.7M Services Contract
- GPSI Guam CEO, Frank Dumanal, poses with UNANET’s President and Chief Operating Officer, Christopher Craig.