Elena De Ramos
Elena De Ramos joined our team in April 2019. She comes to us with over 30 years of accounting experience in varying fields, including banking, wholesale, education, automotive, sales and marketing, brokerage, publications, and government. Despite this being her first time working with the military community, her diverse accounting background and accumulated knowledge brings a unique perspective to our company and we are so grateful to have her.
As our Accounting Technician, Elena is responsible for day-to-day financial transactions including:
• Accounts receivable and accounts payable data
• Entering vendor bills and customer invoices
• Preparing bank reconciliation of the company’s general, payroll and savings accounts
• Auditing employee time sheets and entering payroll information
• Assisting in preparation and/or organization of various reports and documentation requested
• Proclaiming full support and cooperation to management, and assisting corporate staff
Elena moved to Guam in 1990 and graduated from the University of the East, Manila, Philippines with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, majoring in Accounting.
During her free time, Elena enjoys making flower arrangements for her church, baking, and caring for her dogs at home.