FEMA-Incident Command Systems Certified
Homeland Security Certified
Senior Telecommunications Operations Manager Military Occupational Skill (MOS) 25W5M2S
With over 35 years experience in Telecommunication, Systems NetAdmin/SysAdmin, Satellite Communications and Information Security.
- Chief Technology Officer, Galaide Professional Services, Inc. DBA GPSI Guam
- Business Development, with over $18M to date
- Configuration & Change Management
- IT Project Management
- IT Network Infrastructure Lead & Senior Information Management Officer, 5th Armor Brigade, Fort Bliss, TX 2010-2009
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) Lead IT Technician and Support 2009-2011
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, C4ISR Senior Operations Chief, US Army, Central Command, CENTCOM
- Operations Support Lead for Director of Information Management (DOIM), Guam National Guard. 2006 – 2009
- Lead Operations and Technical Lead Joint Incident Site Communications Capability (JISCC) Guam National Guard Commercial/Tactical Communications Systems with Satellite, VoIP, and Internet. With Telecommunications systems that include; 800/900MHz, VHF, UHF, FM, SATCOM and cross talk capability.
- Information Assurance Security Officer 2003-2009
- Help Desk Supervisor, Systems Administration Liaison to ITT Corporation Contractors, Tier 3 Network Support Technician, Network Administration; Systems support for Cisco Routers/Switches, and assisted with RE-IP entire (BASE) network, NIPR/SIPR
- Security Officer, Alpha Company, 1/294th Infantry Regiment, Managing 165 DoD Clearances.
- Special Duty, US Embassy Kenya, as Satellite Systems forward Support Technician.